Saturday, July 14, 2007

what the heck is wrong with the world? with boys and men really...

geeezzz..... yesterday is just soooo hell for me... no... this week has been hell for me... i had to turn down 3 of em... and it sucks.... it's bcoz i really did not want to do that to them but they forced me to.... it's not that i don't like them... in fact i can even consider them... but the way they told me was what turned me off.... why can't guys confess to a girl in person?? or to me???

don't they know that it's like an insult for a girl to that?!

gosh... how i hate them... it does not even matter if the person i am referring to is young or mature... for they all act the same... oh and its monday 2mrow... i don't even know how to act around them... haaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy...... now life is crazy...

1 comment:

Maverick said...

Guess! We boys don't have to go thru what you do, so cant say, but from the sound of it. It must be embarassing, thats what a few of my friends (girls) told me, but it is same for boys too... sometimes it takes great deel of courage.