Thursday, January 22, 2009

part 1 of my crazy lovelife

share lang ko., nyehehehe., sakit man gud., it myt help to unload my story., oh well.., thanks reniel for asking me to write my story., writing about part1 in my 3 part story helped ease d pain a bit.,

i was just minding my own business.., i never wanted to befriend any1.., new course., fresh from nursing which i totally hate., i just went on wid my routine., attend class., leave right after class..., usually i am late so no one can talk to me.., until the times where teacher comes in late.., so fellow classmates had time to talk and bond., i never joined any of them.., i did not want to get attached to people in my new course and classes.., i had plans to fail all my subjects and really pursue the course i had in mind.., but there was this one annoying guy.., who just won't leave me alone on that particular day.., asked me to join his friends and bond with them.., I tried my best to decline but he just won’t quit.., so i grudgingly went to join his group while waiting for the teacher., and that was the first memory I had of him.., i forgot about him after that class.,, but he did not forget about me., he asked my number from my other classmates(he is of another course.., we just had some classes together)., then txt msgs from an unknown number txt me randomly throughout the days to come., until I got bored and replied to the texts the unknown number kept on sending.., that was the start of a friendship I never thought I could have., I found a person whom I could talk to and would stay up with me just to talk about everything and anything under the sun., it went on the whole summer and the next sem., I was not as bored as I used to thanks to my new friend., life was just so beautiful., during those times.., I was an absolute non-believer of love.., I knew that love between family exists.., I mean it’s a bondage that you share with your family., I never believed in friendships and relationships between a boy and a girl., but slowly I realized that I was starting to have a crush on him., so I told him that we should stop what we were doing., for I did not want to have any crushes for I know I will only end up hurt., he knows me already by that time and I admit that I am totally honest with myself., he told me he likes me too., he got mad why I can’t take the risk of falling for him., I was stupid back then., so I just said I can’t.., I never believed in love anyway., so on the last day of the sem., we parted badly with each other., he got hurt and humiliated and me just running away from him..,

No comments: