Thursday, January 22, 2009

part 2 of my crazy lovelife

So part 2 of my story happened after summer.., During summer., I had to deal with missing him so bad., I had to entertain myself and just be in touch with the reality I believe in that guys are just not for me.., that fairy tale romance is not just for the kind of girl I am., that only pretty girls are allowed to have one., while setting aside my crush for him., a part of me was hoping that he would come seek me out.., he never did., so new sem.., new people., since our school became more compact.., we got to see each other still., and the friendship I thought had ended.., continued., I asked sorry for what happened., he forgave me and we went on as friends.., or so I liked to think., I caught the eye of other guys in our school.., but there was this one guy who totally went out of his way just to know me.., he was all I ever wanted in a guy., neat,smart,cute,sweet and totally not scared to be seen with me., in fact he was proudly showing me off to anyone he knew that we met., I couldn’t understand why I didn’t feel kilig to any of his moves.., until I started to wish that it was my supposedly “ex” crush doing the things he was doing.., all these times me and my supposedly “ex” crush reconnected and got even closer., until I confessed again that he was still my crush.., he said then that it was the same for him., I was so happy then., then when I got to check his friendster profile., I saw a comment on his page of how lucky he was to be the boyfriend of their friend., I was shocked and hurt for I didn’t expect such.., but I took all the pain in., for I knew I had no right too., so I txted him and asked him bwt his gf., he said “u know na diay? Sorry bes hap., ddnt want to hurt you man gud., and I like what we are right now., “.., after that I distanced myself from him coz I knew he had a gf already.., the damage has been done., his gf was so jealous of me that they broke up on valentines day..,! at first I didn’t really know what the reason was until he told me..”ikaw man gud., I got libog on what you told me.., I liked you 1st before her baya”… but still., I didn’t want to be a relationship wrecker.., so I urged him to go back to his ex.,. and he did., oh and d night before v-day., I said yes to become d gf of another friend of mine., this friend knew about my crush on my bestfriend and he still wanted to be with me.., I really wanted that relationship to last but it didn’t.., it lasted less than a day.., I couldn’t bear the thought of being with another and wanting someone else.., so on v-day2008.., I broke 3 people’s hearts.., and what happened to the other guy that seemed to be what I wanted? Nothing., he got frustrated with me., he decided to just see me as a friend.,

No comments: