Saturday, May 19, 2007

mindful of puddle

i have been thinking about creating an anonymous blog site to release the stress of the little people that lives inside my brain. it has been a couple of years since i wished for a bittersweet escape like this.


although i know that i am not as gifted as a writer out there... still i know that i need to write to relieve my stress. and now, i have finally decided to wage this anonymous escape for the fear that my mind will have to go on a mental lock down again.


as i was reading the stuff i wrote for my blog title and about me section... i felt that i was reading into a loner persona's blog spot or worse-- a psychopath about to break. A complete opposite to how people conceive me.


i sometimes hate myself for having lots of issues... but in reality of those times-- i feel sorry for myself... for i have lots of people surrounding me... yet i feel so lonely... for i keep on hiding a part of me that matters the most...

No comments: